Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Friday, February 22, 2013

secrets of mine

When I'm getting mad to someone else, I'll remind myself with one question :: "Who am I?" and it will answered by myself too, "I am nothing". So that fire can go away from my head.

Thinking that I am nothing make me realize that I don't have any rights to mad or blame someone else for my sadness. Because actually I can lead my own self to be happy and don't depend on any others for my kingdom of happiness.
But sometimes, I know there are some people around myself that can catalyst my happiness, I call them with enzyme. They are my family, my friends and... uumm I can't mention it yet :p hahaha *kidding.

When I get too mad to my own self because regret something, I will never cry again, just talk to my head with, "why you just too silly to stand in regret? Realize that you can't go back to the past. Here now the fact, your choice is your responsibility!" Then I can open my eyes clearly,  try to forget anything and forgive myself.
But yeah honestly there are some problem I still can't stop to regret until now. I don't know how can it be like that, I still try to forgive my self but it still can't ends yet.
And when I getting too jealous to someone I really like or so miss someone I want to be with, I'll remind my self with "who am I?" just like the first point above.
Then sometimes I have so much dreams that maybe seems to impossible to reach, I remember nothing impossible in God's hand. I know that He is A Great Listener.
At last,
Just because you can't fly doesn't mean that you can't reach the star. There are invisible wings in your back, sometimes called... Hope. Dont lose hope :)
this is a little secret of the existance of my mind.

0 comments:

Post a Comment